We need your support to continue standing alongside our Nicaraguan community partners as they struggle for  environmental justice and basic human rights like food and water security. 

Make a Difference

Casa - Pueblito is proud to support grassroots initiatives that promote environmental justice, food and water security, education and gender equality in communities. Our hope is that one day, we will no longer be needed, but as long as there is a need to struggle against oppression to secure basic human rights, to fight for economic and sustainable development, and to respond to the destructive effects of climate change, we remain committed to standing alongside our partner communities in our collective struggle for equity and social justice – now  more than ever.

2.jpg
3.jpg

Monthly giving is the best and most effective way of giving stable support to our partner communities. Monthly donations of $5 - $20 can substantially improve the livelihoods of our partners by providing them with meals, transportation and resources as they complete their projects.

One-time donations finance our programming and keep us moving forward. Every gift, from $5 to $10,000 means the world to us and the women, families and children we work with.  Online donations are safely processed by CanadaHelps and are tax-deductible. 

In response to the locally-defined needs our grassroots partners have expressed as their communities are impacted by civil unrest, we have established a Response Fund to enable our organization to respond to their needs in the short-term in addition to their long-term needs with our community development projects.

The Response Fund enables donors to allocate 25% of their much-needed donation to the Casa-Pueblito Response Fund to address the immediate needs for communities in crisis, and the remaining 75% supports our traditional General Fund to be used where need is greatest including our long-term sustainable projects such as drinkable water and food security. 

One-time monetary donations are also accepted via cash, cheque, money order, or credit card with donor information sent to: 

Casa - Pueblito
2238 Dundas Street W. Suite 107A,  
Toronto, ON  M6R3A9

Or you can call us to: (416) 642 - 5781


Other Ways to Support Our Work:

LEGACY GIFTS

Making a gift in your will ensures we can continue to fulfill our shared vision of social justice.

Harry and Mike's Nicaragua Trip

STOCKS

A donation of securities is a great way to effect positive change while reaping tax benefits.

     

TRIBUTE

Make a gift  in honour or memory of a friend or family member who has inspired you.

Thank you for your ongoing support!