Your support makes a BIG Difference! 

Fill out the form below to support our charitable work and receive an official tax receipt with our appreciation.  Donations are processed securely with Canada Helps using the highest level data security standards (PCI DSS).

New: Casa-Pueblito Response Fund
In response to the locally-defined needs our grassroots partners have expressed as their communities are impacted by civil unrest, we established a Response Fund to enable our organization to respond to their needs in the short-term in addition to their long-term needs with our community development projects.The Response Fund enables donors to allocate 25% of their much-needed donation to the Response Fund and the remaining 75% supports our traditional General Fund to be used where need is greatest. With your help, we can keep our commitment to the long-term sustainable projects we have promised seven communities in Nicaragua while also responding to immediate needs from these communities that are impacted by the civil unrest in Nicaragua.